1 Nov 2015

STORY #5 : JENUH


Jenuh, tired, sick, or saturated are a reason. Yeah....sometimes I felt it. I don't know why I like this. I wanna do this as soon as I can but I can't because of it. I always make another activities in order to forget about the one. This is story about my last assignment, "THESIS'. My friends do this again and again although they are sick too about this. But me??? Oh God ! I always avoid it. You ask..."why?" I just sick about it. It just a reason to not do it. Yeah...I know. If I want to do, I have many reason to not touch it. If I really want to, I only got a little sentence. People said that I can do it better, just do again and again and again, so you can achieve the goal. I think they are right but my mind and body don't want to do. It makes me suppressed. I have to sorry to my parent I am not responsibility. I am not a good daughter  like they think. But I am gonna try the best I can. This is for them, just them. I love you mom and dad :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

recent posts