5 Nov 2015

STORY #7 : Goodbye Grandfather

       Today at 5 p.m I woke up and heard that my grandfather passed away. I was blank immediately. I didn't know what should I do. Back to my conscious, I send a message to my parent. My mom said she is waiting her brother to go my grandfather house together. It was still remembering, last Sunday I looked him out. Read surah al-Qur'an beside him with my parent for his recovery. I was pain looking my mom cried because of him (his situation). Now, He already passed away. Back to Allah
       Flashback memory appeared. I had some moments with him. When I was kid, he made some riddle. He taught me how make ketupat. We ever gave some meal for his cows and other pet etc. When I went to college at first he said that I should study in Solo, have a job in Solo become lecturer (like my brother), and become a Doctor (like my brother too) so I could visit him immediately when he passed away. Every time I visited my grandfather always said same. I am sorry to hear that now
I couldn't cry now, maybe I teared  up yesterday. So it is dry.
Goodbye grandfather. May your charities and worship received to Allah SWT. aamiin
I LOVE YOU Grandfather :* :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

recent posts