20 Nov 2015

STORY #9 : Secret Admirer

    Hahahaha....Honestly, I am really shy to share about this but I try to. It's about someone that I like. First, I think I just interest in him because he can influence me. I paid attention him in meeting. I watched how he can lead his members, his speech, his idea, handle the teamwork etc. I learned more about him, not only him but also his style to handle the team. Well, I ever come to his seminar. And it influenced me, again. I could change my mind to the right one. I could choose something that make me develop. I could work on fire so it could be benefit for me. And he's right...it likes I found my passion. Everything his deal I can agree with. Hahaha...I don't know why. Maybe because of like him or I really need some motivation. Funny ! #smile
       Sometimes I tried to make a conversation face to face. And Do you know what we talk? anything....but it just a little bit story, he was difficult enough to tell about his story, and I was really curious. I think I always talk about anything I want when he asked me this and that. Oh My God ! I am really honest #upps .....but he talked a little #huuuuft
What? you ask what I am feeling when we talked? hhhmm...happy. I couldn't handle my lips to make a big smile. Hahahaha

About three months ago, I visited my friend's dorm. We shared about anything, and crying together.....then my friend asked "Did you like him?" suddenly. Well, I was a little bit shocked and said "who?", she said "Him! the one makes you on fire when talk about". I was stuck, and asked, "Did I look like that?look like him?", she said "Yes....and you look happy when we talk about him". I smiled and bowed, shy. OMG! Did I? How come?
Well, I don't really know it's called like or just admire him because he could be motivated me at first. My friend said, "You like him...I can see it". OMG! hahaha REALLY?
After that, I always think...yeahhh I like him #smile #shy #bow...I try to not make him realize about my feeling when we talked, it will make us conform to.Sad? hhhhmmm...not really, but I enjoy it. Hehehe

Well, that's all. Thanks :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

recent posts