28 Oct 2015

STORY #4 : SOMEONE BLINK


         
             Hai, long time no make a skrecth in this blog. Well, what I want to write this post is about someone who make me blink. Yeah..you right ! “the boy”. Ehhmm...I met him last year, and I supposed to like him. hahaha (mad?Yes because he is blink). When I saw him I smiled, spontantly. I tried to make eye contact when he passed. I tried to make a little conversation but it failed. I was happy when he wore same colour of clothes with me. Hahaha...I thought it always happens when you interested in someone. You were happy, no reason. You imagined that and that. Yeah... something liked that.
        Well, since last september I just looked at him in away. This mounth I tried to contact him with some reason. Hahaha...I thought it gonna be well at first. And...that’s right it was very well chatt but...for some reason that I asked. Then, my business done and he gone. But...just for a while. He made a chatt first for another reason. This is called unlogic mind, soooo happy (me). Oh My God ! I could not express my....yeah you know. Hahaha
            Day by day we chatted. And...we met. We talked about this and that. Joke about this and that. Then, we had a dinner. Talked again, joke again. Well, I guess that was I need, “close friend”. Hahah...yeah you right! why should I make “..”? You got it.  I am getting think about my age. If you don’t know, in my country a women marry at 25 years old, average. Yeah... You got it again. I suppose to not become friend but close friend at this age. Hahaha..that’s forced. So I tried to find some information about him in social media, his attitude, his style, his conversation etc. I made a conclusion about this and that. But...there is something I curious, his "life". For some reason, I supposed to don’t wanna know until last night. My curious is higher and I asked him then he gave me a clue. I tried to find and I got it. The result is WOW then Oh My God ....hahahaha. Not my sunbae, not my chingu, but dongsaeng. Yes, you're right that is not important to make a relationship with someone, but just become friend not more. Ahh...I am falling down. How could this happen to me??? I always think that sunbae but dongsaeng in reality. Ohhh...it doesn’t make sense to make closer. He is too young for me. He has a something that he want to achieve. That is what I think about. Yeah...you are right that I am too fast to make a conclusion about it, too early. I guess now that he just want to make a friend but I am not, at this age. This is bad when they want to make a friend but you always feel interest in them for another reasons. Hehehehe....So I try to not make a distance but a boundary. I should not to pass, him too. hahaha

Well, this is my life. This is my own way. This is my world and I suppose to be great and happy next chapter

Thank you and don’t forget to comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

recent posts